JK Engineering have recently been awarded the AS 9100c quality assurance accreditation required by aerospace component manufacturers and contractors, guaranteeing you a comprehensive quality system.
If you are looking to create one off prototypes or small batch aerospace components JK Engineering and our highly skilled team of engineers will meet your exacting requirements. We can create aerospace components for civil or military applications and are used to delivering components of the highest quality within short turnaround times.
Our continual investment in plant machinery, staff and inspection services allow us to manufacture aerospace components across a range of materials including metals, plastics and aerospace grade metal alloys.
As a sub contract inspection engineers in our own right, the quality of any manufactured part we produce, or you would like us to inspect undergoes rigorous metrology inspection. Plant equipment includes:
- Hexagon DEA Performance 5-Axis CMM with PC DIMS++
- Mitutoyo Projector PJ-3000
- CV Surface Measuring Machine
- Trimos Vectra Touch VT 600MA Height Micrometre
- Range of Mitutoyo Digital Micrometres
- Range of Bowers Metrology XT Bore Micrometers
- Tread Gauges (male and female)
Contact us today discuss your Aerospace manufacturing requirements in more detail.