The climate-controlled facility provides the backbone for JK Engineering’s independent inspection and quality control service, ensuring that temperature instability is eliminated. We have a comprehensive inspection department at our customers’ disposal, which includes inspectors trained in aerospace and 3D laser scanning.
The laser inspection service gives:
- Production of digital 3D models from existing components
- None-contact inspection of delicate parts
- Infinite resolution to complex shapes
Using off line programming, our highly experienced engineers can inspect and provide a detailed report on the quality and geometric accuracy of parts. With our two fully equipped inspection departments or sub-contract inspection services, we are supported by a fully certified quality system to enable us to complete ISIRs (Initial Sample Inspection Reports) or First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR) in the shortest possible time.Read more about our Sub Contract Engineering Services
With vast experience in manufacturing, CNC milling and turning, 5 axis machining capabilities in automotive, medical, marine and aerospace, JK Engineering understand the requirements of submitting ISIRs (initial sample Inspection Report or First Article Inspection Reports (FAIR). Ourco-ordinate measuring machines (CMM) are operated by highly skilled and qualified engineers who will support you throughout the life of your project and associated machined components.
- Our fixture inspection services also allow us to test on dimensional errors and also report on Gauge R&R tests (Repeatability and Reproducibility) so that you can further analyse the performance of the component.
- Investigational sub-contract inspection services can often identify why components are not functioning correctly, whether this is due to the original manufacturing, design or machining process.
- Results can be delivered as standard CMM reports or in pictorial form comparing the component to the CAD model of the part. Our rapid prototyping can then deliver a re-machined part for quality testing.
If you are seeking professional Sub Contract Inspection services, or require further information about our inspection capabilities call JK Engineering now on +44 (0)1923 291555.